- Scott Brash Withdraws from Olympics
- Saddle Up for HorseCapades!
- Uthopia to Remain with Carl Hester
- Canadian Dressage Teams Named for 2016 NAJYRC
- Trainer Injured at Fort Erie Race Track
- Beef Burgers Sold by Montreal Supplier Found to Contain Horsemeat
- British Triumph Again at Strzegom
Training Outside the Box with Wendy Christoff
Of all the disciplines, dressage is the one most in danger of becoming boring or stale to both horses and riders. Finding ways to keep things interesting while still building toward one's goals will keep the daily ride i...